Not only did Samuel turn 6 months old today, but about 30 minutes ago he started CRAWLING. We got home from the park and I put him down, and he just took off. It was only two weeks ago that he even started doing push ups in an attempt to crawl. He's already been getting into things just from scooting around, so I'm scared for what will happen as he perfects this. I am very proud of him, but I don't think I am ready for what is to come. If he's anything like his cousin Zach, then I better hide the cell phones and baby-proof the toilets:)
In other news, Samuel also has his first teeth coming in and he's not happy about it. I am having so much fun with him, but Katelyn was such an easier baby. Too bad she couldn't stay that way. Also, Ben got his cast off last week but he still can't put any weight on his foot. Which means I still currently have 3 kids to take care of, and last night I was on the verge of a complete meltdown. And to top it off, Ben is trying to convince me to get a puppy. Thank goodness I get to spend 2 glorious hours to myself tomorrow getting my hair done.
Unfortunately the video of him crawling doesn't want to work. I know you are all disappointed.
Time flies. I can't believe he's already a half a year old.


7 comments:
Congrats to Samuel! Maybe it was watching Charlie crawl all over church on Sunday that inspired him... :)
I am glad I am not the only one who counts down until I get my hair done. -lol. Aren't those two hours the BEST!!! Congrats on Samuel turning 6 months. They sure do grow up fast. Enjoy every minute :)
he looks more and more like his big sis everyday!
i want to squeeze him.
love and miss you all
Yay! I think Samuel wanted to keep up with all those kiddos at the park, huh!
Soooooo cute! Can't wait to get my hands on both those kids in a couple weeks. Katelyn can call anytime, she brightens my day!
Can't wait to see him in action. I'm sad that we missed the big moment. I love the slide show--love seeing Samuel in some of Zach's clothes. For some reason, it makes Samuel more beautiful to me than he already is. He is growing so fast. (And Katelyn hasn't grown for a year :)--I loved the picture of her in Zach's little shorts).
I've heard when they are a harder baby they are an easier child. I know Laura has said that was not true for Ian but I wanted to pass it on anyway. :)
Post a Comment