We had a very long day, but it turned out to be a great one. The doctors said that the MRI could not have gone more perfect, and we found out that Samuel is completely healthy. I may have overreacted a bit, but I never want to have to go through that again. Thanks to Danielle and all of you for your prayers and concern. We feel very blessed!
Waiting to go in
Katelyn with Dr. Bear, compliments of Nurse Danny

Sean Connery & docs checking his breathing beforehand

Angry and groggy, we got to take a ride through the hospital from recovery to his room.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Results
Posted by Rachel at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good News!
I am so glad everything is okay. I am sure you did not overreact. You are just a mother. You must be so relieved!
I'm glad to hear things are good!
We don't think checking on your kids is overreacting at all! So glad that handsome man is doing so well.
This is great news. I am so glad he is healthy!
Post a Comment