
Tomorrow morning Samuel is scheduled to have an MRI of the brain (unless he catches mine & Katelyn's cold). He has what is called Anisocoria, which simply means unequal pupils. He was born with it which usually means it's just a variation of normal. However, his pediatrician wants to rule out any neurological problems. We have struggled with this decision to put our 5-month old under anesthesia for a month now. I have been sick to my stomach about it, but after researching, and praying, and asking everyone involved endless questions we have decided to go through with it. I believe he is perfectly fine, but on the off chance that I'm wrong I could not live with myself. Please say a little prayer for him tonight.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
MRI
Posted by Rachel at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We will definitely pray for little Samuel. I'll bet that was a hard choice to make, but it's better to be safe then sorry! I hope all goes well for you guys.
I'll definitely say a little prayer for Samuel too... And I hope you and Katelynn get better soon too!
We'll keep you in our prayers! Let us know if you need anything! I just had to take Hannah in for a cat scan the other day and it's scary stuff! I'll have to tell you about it later. Good luck, and we're hoping it turns out to be nothing. That's what happened for us.
I can imagine how scary this is. It's always better to be safe--so you can feel good about doing the right thing. We will say an extra prayer for sweet little Samuel. I wish I was there to watch Katelyn, or make cookies or something. Good luck and I'll check in tomorrow.
I hope everything goes o.k. let me know if you guys need anything.
Post a Comment