Ben and I met in Utah in 1999, and were married in the San Diego Temple in June 2002. We have a 6-year-old daughter, Katelyn, and a 3-year-old son, Samuel Benjamin. We currently live in Midland, Texas where Ben is the Food & Beverage Manager at a Country Club and, as always, doing lights. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids. We hope to be here a few more years and then surround ourselves with family again.
6 comments:
I bet it is cute but I can't see it. Says I need a password. Hope you guys are great!
ditto for me, I need a password.
The same goes for me. It says I need to be invited to see it. So where's the invite? :)
cute pictures! do you digital scrapbook or are those done by hand?
Love them!
So Cute! You're so talented Rach! Want to do mine?! :-)
Post a Comment