Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


On Saturday, June 28 we celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary. As most of you know we have been through A LOT in the past six years, but it has all been worth it. The day started off by Katelyn bringing me some beautiful yellow roses, my favorite, which she picked out all by herself. Then while Ben did some yard work, I taught Katelyn how to ride her new bike. After that we treated ourselves to lunch at Chili's, some movies at Hollywood Video, and an ice cream cone at Carvel's. It was a perfectly simple day. Happy Anniversary to us!

Ben and I both seem to agree that we had the most beautiful wedding. I could not stop giggling the whole day. We had so much fun at our reception that we did not want to leave. In fact, we were almost the last ones to leave!

My big girl, who started potty training last week. Hooray!


This was our best attempt at taking a family picture with the timer

4 comments:

Elsha said...

That's a beautiful picture of you two in front of the temple! San Diego is where Brian and I were sealed too. Just gorgeous.

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love the picture of you two dancing. That smile on your face is the best! Here is to many many more happy and wonderful years together!

larshannon said...

That picture of you and Ben dancing is so pretty it could be the picture inside a frame when you buy it! Happy anniversary. Glad you had such a great day.

Katie said...

What gorgeous pictures of your wedding! Bob and I just had our sixth wedding anniversary in May too! Time sure flies...