Last week we decided it was time for Samuel's first haircut. Ben really wanted to give him a mohawk for Shasta, but since he can't go he did it for the 4th of July instead. The second Ben put those clippers to Samuel's head I changed my mind, but it was too late. And now my little Chubster is bald. The coolest thing about him is now gone. While I still think he's absolutely adorable, as any parent would, I am having a hard time getting used to this new baby I have in my house. He looks like a completely different baby, but I guess after a week it's finally starting to grow on me.
Before
After

In Between
Like Father, Like Son
Lot of hair for a 3-month old!
Cousins Claire & Aubrey
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Not My Baby!
Posted by Rachel at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Bald?!? I thought he was just going to get a cut. I can't just rub his soft hair anymore. He is just as adorable bald! Before you know it, it will all be back. It grows so fast.
Wow! He looks so different without hair. ha ha He's a cutie! I can tell that he has grown up a lot since we saw him a month ago. He's smiling a lot more and looks more social. What a cute little guy! We miss him.
I love the new haircut, but I'm a sucker for the buzz!
What is it with these Ashton boys and their need to shave heads? Now the coolest thing about him are his awesome chubby cheeks and thighs--oh and his cute bald head. I AM glad the mohawk only lasted one day.
Glad to see you finally updated your blog! We love bald headed guys here in the Jamieson house! I think he looks great. And I don't know who the father is, but that's one cute little girl you guys have.
Jeff
Your husband and my husband are apparently on the same wave-length... It sure is cute though!
Post a Comment