Last night we got back from our trip to Dallas where we visited Ben's sister Julie & family. Dave and Gillian were also there and invited us to come hang out with them at their hotel. We were able to go swimming a lot, play at the rec center, watch movies, eat GOOD food, and just have fun with family. This was Samuel's first time swimming and he seems to love the water just like his daddy. We also had the opportunity to tour Dave and Gil's beautiful new home. Unfortunately, as you can see, the only time I took out the camera was down at the pool.


Just Chillin'
Aunt Julie got him to float flat on his back



Poor Uncle Dave!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Dallas
Posted by Rachel at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe how much Sam looks like Katelyn. I love his new do! Gage always wants his hair in a mohawk and Zach always seems talks him out of it for some reason. I think it's a cute do for the little ones. What a fun trip to Dallas.
I'm glad you got pictures. I just realized that I didn't take any the whole weekend. It was a great time--although I'm still trying to forget about that salad on Friday night with the blue bleu cheese and uncooked bacon.
How cute is chubby Samuel in his little swim trunks???
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Wish we could have been there. :-)
Who's that SEXY dad in the pool!! HOTTTT.
Jeff
Post a Comment