Since Ben had to work at the hospital this Easter, we decided to celebrate it the Sunday before while my parents were in town for Samuel's birthday. Before the first session of conference, my dad made a pancake breakfast and we had the kids find their hidden Easter baskets. In between sessions, we had a quick Easter Egg Hunt because it was so-o chilly & windy. Then we ate a traditional Castleton Easter dinner with ham and twice baked potatoes before my dad headed to the airport. The rest of the day was spent playing with toys, baking muffins, building an Easter House, and decorating some eggs.






Samuel ended up being sick on Easter Sunday, but even though he was sick I still wanted some Easter pictures of the kids in their Sunday Best. So that's what I attempted, and this is the best I ended up with.










5 comments:
Their Easter duds are really really cute!
cute easter photo! samuel looks like a stud.
These kiddos are the sweetest all dressed up in their Easter gear. So cute.
ummm.....the cutest duo EVER. Love them and LOVE you!!!
I think your dog is on her way to passing up Hammer on the scale. The kids look so cute in their Easter gear.
Post a Comment