As WT as it makes us, we were very excited for the fair to come to town so that we could take our kids. We took Katelyn 2 years ago and she loved it, especially the Caterpillar Roller Coaster. Her feelings were quite different this time around however.

On the way to the fair

If you can look past my double chin, you'll see how happy Katelyn is

She did fine on the merry-go-round, until they passed the carnie and she flipped out. That happened on almost every ride we tried to get her on. She's terrified of those carnies.

The slide and fun house were the only "rides" she would go on.

She kept wanting to waste our money playing the games

How happy she was when we told her "no more"

At least Ben got to have some fun. And yes, he was probably more excited to go for himself than for the kids. He's actually going on a "guy's trip" next month with his dad and brothers to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio. Apparently, it's got the best or biggest roller coasters in the world. And apparently I have a ten year old for a husband:-)

4 comments:
I was laughing so hard at this post I might have peed my pants a little.
You are funny! You do not have a double chin, by the way :) And I think my husband is about the same age :)
I love Katelyn's face!
Too funny! I love the WT comment. My girls would have done anything to go to it. They have some mean parents.
Post a Comment