Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January

Last month was a tad uneventful. The highlight of the month was probably our field trip to the Fire Station. The kids loved it and the firemen were so-o nice. Other than that we've spent a lot of time at home taking turns being sick. We're hopeful that February will be much more exciting.




My Super Family!




Samuel turned 10 months old yesterday and we just love how much fun he is for us, even if he is also Trouble!

3 comments:

Katie said...

You forgot to mention how sexy some of the firemen were... oops! did i just say that?

larshannon said...

I love the "super family" picture.

Now that Katie mentions it some of those firemen were hot...

Jaimie said...

I'd like to add a "heck yeah!" to the firemen being hotties, not that I was looking or anything! Those pics are sure cute of the kiddos :)