I just got a text from my cousin Megan, otherwise known as "The Sweet Tooth Fairy", letting me know that all inspections have passed and the Grand Opening for her new bakery in Provo will be at the end of the month. Her website has been super successful the past few years and I know the store will be too. She is unbelievable at what she does and she absolutely deserves this. I am so proud of her and wish her the best of luck. I only wish I could be there to celebrate with her. Congratulations Meggie!
Here she is holding the Double Fudge Cake Bites that were featured on the Rachael Ray show last week. The show contacted her, that's how good she is. Isn't she beautiful!







Drooling yet?
Thursday, January 15, 2009
The Sweet Tooth Fairy
Posted by Rachel at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am totally drooling...how come I haven't had any of these sweet tooth fairy sweets??!! It might be a crime! How are you doing girl? Give me a call if you have some down time so we can catch up!
Yum! How exciting for your cousin. If I ever make it to Provo I will have to stop in.
oh my goodness!! i am soooo drooling. wow!
That is totally awesome! Those cakes are beautiful!
Yum-I'm hungry now. Looks so good.
What? A new bakery in Provo? Oh, I am there!!!!! What cute and delicious things!
I wanted to tell you, you are such a sweet sister-in-law/ aunt to take care of Zach's grave. Gil tells me such nice things about you! ;) I'm so glad I finally had a chance to meet you.
Post a Comment