Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday "B" Zach!

Yesterday we were honored to go with Dave and Gillian to Zachary's grave site for his 2nd Birthday. Gillian had the wonderful idea of releasing white balloons with a spiritual gift attached to it. It was amazing to see the huge turn out of people who love that little boy, and to hear of all those nationwide who joined in as well.


Zach at one-month-old

May 26, 2007(those are my chubby fingers)

January 4, 2008

We cannot express how much we love and miss Zachary. We are so incredibly grateful to have known him and to have been there for every part of his sweet life. Katelyn amazes me everyday at how well she remembers her “B” Zach and how much she clearly loves him. Thank you Gillian for allowing me to watch him, feed him, and hold him as much as I did. He is always in our thoughts and we will never forget him.

2 comments:

larshannon said...

I didn't know Gillian or Zach very well and didn't want to intrude on their loss so I never told them, but their loss has really affected me. I take a few extra moments each day to hug and kiss my little ones...Amy especially since she and Zach are only a few months apart in age.

Gillian said...

Thank you for this.
And for being there with us for all our important moments in Zach's life, and death. We love you guys. Thanks for helping us have such a nice weekend.