Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



6 comments:

larshannon said...

Where are you in the pictures?

larshannon said...

The pictures look wonderful.

Katie said...

What a cute card!! You'll have to teach me how to do that... so darling!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I'd like some lessons also. ;-)

Lisa said...

Hi, my name is Lisa Leonard Owens. I was a friend of Ben's in the Fair Oaks Ward in VA when we were growing up. Our friend Julie Atkinson sent me your blog address. It's great to catch up with your cute family. Tell Ben I said hi and if you'd like to peek in on our private blog, email lisaowens99@msn.com and I'll add you to our list. Take care!

kmkelly17 said...

Hi, my name is Keri Kelly. I've been friends with Ben since middle school. My last name use to be King. I'm back in touch with Dave through Facebook and found ya'lls blog through him. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!! I am so happy to see Ben is doing well!! I don't have a blog but I am on Facebook or you can email me at kmkelly17@embarqmail.com. May the Ashton Family have a blesssed 2009!!