Look at that boy go... I think you're in for some trouble! If he is already climbing and rolling out toilet paper like that, than you're gonna have your hands full. I catch Colt either splashing or giving his penguin a bath in the toilet several times a week. Boys are just a little too curious I guess. The kids are getting so big! We need to come see you guys again now that Gage would be able to carry on a conversation with Katelyn. They would love each other.
Ben and I met in Utah in 1999, and were married in the San Diego Temple in June 2002. We have a 6-year-old daughter, Katelyn, and a 3-year-old son, Samuel Benjamin. We currently live in Midland, Texas where Ben is the Food & Beverage Manager at a Country Club and, as always, doing lights. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids. We hope to be here a few more years and then surround ourselves with family again.
4 comments:
Can't wait to give them hugs and kisses next week!
Super cute kiddos!
Love the pictures and I'm SO sorry that I forgot to call about preschool. I went to the temple and I remembered about noon. Whoops!
Look at that boy go... I think you're in for some trouble! If he is already climbing and rolling out toilet paper like that, than you're gonna have your hands full. I catch Colt either splashing or giving his penguin a bath in the toilet several times a week. Boys are just a little too curious I guess. The kids are getting so big! We need to come see you guys again now that Gage would be able to carry on a conversation with Katelyn. They would love each other.
Post a Comment