Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Weekend

For Halloween we were lucky enough to have Grammy and Poppy(my parents) come and visit. In the 48 hours they were here, we went to 8 different stores, 3 different restaurants, decorated the house, and played a lot of dress-up. Needless to say I was exhausted, especially since Samuel decided to wake up 6 different times both nights. Katelyn LOVED having them here and we hope to see them again real soon. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Cute costumes. -Especially Ben's. It's so original! haha ;-)

Gillian said...

I don't think Samuel likes wearing the crown. Did Ben, I mean Katelyn and Samuel get lots of candy trick-or-treating?
Good job on the costumes! Cute, cute, cute.

Katie said...

How fun! I love it when my parents come visit...

Brimaca said...

Oh I'm jealous. I wish my parents would come and visit. Katelyn looks so cute in all those pics!

heidi said...

love your cutie kids!
missed your costume rachel-what were you besides the weekend photographer?-which, by the way, you did an excellent job with that.
thanks for the update.

Gooches said...

RACHEL! how are you? email me your email so i can add you to my blog (it's private right now) my email is goochymomma@gmail.com