Last week was very eventful for us. Katelyn finally stopped throwing up. My wonderful sister-in-law Gillian and some friends threw me a surprise baby shower. It was the perfect shower, no games, lunch with the ladies, and great gifts. Thank you guys!
Michelle, Danielle, me, Gillian, Timari, Kelly, & Samuel (Brenda behind the camera)
Ben got his Associates and walked, hooray!

Katelyn had a pool party to go to

Victoria (Birthday girl, turned 4) & Katelyn
Katelyn fell & got a fat lip
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
What a Week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the pictures from the pool. So glad you guys all could make it. We need to have Katelyn come play soon! You need to come hang out too.
Poor baby Katelyn. Swimming looks so nice though. I can't wait until all the pools open up here. Congrats to Ben! I'm glad you had a good baby shower. We having something for Sam that we are bringing with us to the reunion.
Oh poor Katelyn with her little....or big...lip. :/ tear. I love the picture of Ben getting his associates because if Adam had decided to get his he would have walked this year too....and he turns 31 this year too....fun stuff. He is being risky though and going for the bachelor's only....I just hope he can stick it out long enough. Rach, I love these pictures...it looks like things are going so great and that makes me super happy and proud. Samuel is so precious. I wish we could've seen him get blessed. Miss and love, ME
Post a Comment