Ben and I met in Utah in 1999, and were married in the San Diego Temple in June 2002. We have a 6-year-old daughter, Katelyn, and a 3-year-old son, Samuel Benjamin. We currently live in Midland, Texas where Ben is the Food & Beverage Manager at a Country Club and, as always, doing lights. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids. We hope to be here a few more years and then surround ourselves with family again.
5 comments:
Sam is SO CUTE!!! I'm getting so excited for the reunion and to hold that cute baby boy! It looks like K- is a good big helper. :-)
Your fam is so freaking cute, I want to squeeze those little cheeks!
Samuel is getting so big! He has changed so much and it has only been a week since I last saw you guys.
Sam! Sweet sweet baby. And I love the name! Good to see you guys!
Rachel! Your blog is so CUTE! Good job! I like it.. hehe
Post a Comment