Ben turned 31 yesterday. We celebrated by going to IHOP for breakfast and to the mall to buy him a new pair of tennis shoes. Then his brother Dave gave him what he would consider to be a perfect day by taking him to dinner, to the driving range, and then to a movie. Since we already had a half-eaten cake left over from the weekend, I baked one of his favorites(Snickerdoodles) instead. He got some movie passes, Dallas Cowboys paraphernalia, and new boardshorts. It was a good day!




Thursday, May 15, 2008
Happy Birthday to Ben!
Posted by Rachel at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hello.......RACHEL!! Hahaha...wow!! Texas? What? Crazy. And you have 2 kids??!!! Man, I am getting old. Danny moved down here for the summer and just showed me that he found you, Megan, Jeff, and Jimmy on here. I haven't seen you guys in years. By the way your kids are the cutest. My wife is in love with Katelyn. I just had her add all you guys to our blog. www.scottandkarisa.com
You'll have to use Firefox when you look it up though. For some reason it doesn't work very good on Internet Explorer. Anyway, good seeing you on here. We need to have a reunion at your parent's house this summer. Danny and I will put eggs in the freezer and harass Linda and I heard there is a replacement cuddles so that works for a good time. Happy Birthday to Ben.....(I still think Debbie should have married his cousin Zach..that guy was cool) Talk to you later. -Scott
Happy Birthday to Ben! I hope you are all doing well. Kevin, Simon and I move to UT this weekend. I can't believe we will just miss your visit to AZ by a couple of weeks. I miss you guys. Hopefully we'll meet up soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!! I hope you had a good one, I totally forgot that it is the same day as my moms:) You have such a cute family!
Happy Birthday Ben. Samuel is so cute in the first picture. He is so adorable!
Happy Birthday Ben and congrats on the graduation! The plate of snickerdoodles is a great b-day cake idea. I think I might have to steal it next year for Zach.
Happy Birthday Ben! Mike was feeling "homesick" for his brother's on your birthday. He wish he could have been there to go out with you and Dave. Hope you had a great b-day!
Post a Comment