Katelyn spent Friday and Saturday night in the E.R. She caught a bad stomach bug that caused her to throw up so much she lost 3 pounds in less than 24 hours and had to be given 3 times the amount of I.V. fluids someone her size usually needs. She's unfortunately not over it yet, but is doing so much better than 2 days ago.
(pictures courtesy of Ben's brother Dave)

Crying to mommy on the phone
'cause I had to stay home with the baby


Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Makes Me Want to Cry!
Posted by Rachel at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Poor little Katelyn. We hope that she is feeling better. Baby Sam is adorable. About Katelyn and diapers, we found this great DVD that has potty trained Gage. He watched "Potty Power" and then just started telling us that he had to go potty.
Oh my gosh you guys!! I can't believe how big Katelyn is! Little Sam is sooo cute!! I havent seen you guys forever i hope that things are going well. Keep in touch. emerybunch.blogspot.com
Arien
Oh these pictures make me want to cry for her. She is so precious, I hate to see her so hurt. I hope she gets better soon. :) I like her "My Little Pony."
Hey Rachel! I just found your blog. I'm sorry Katelyn was so sick that must have been really scary. Your little family is so darling! Congrats on little Samuel. We went to the fourth ward today for mothers day and saw your parents. Danny and I will be in California all summer, are you guys planning any trips home?
Poor baby girl! I wish I was there to help. I can't believe she got that sick! Hope she gets over it soon, and that the rest of you don't get it. We have three weeks until the family reunion! Can't wait to see you guys!
So sad! Glad she is doing so much better now.
I didn't know this happened! Poor Katie.. :( I want to come visit you guys! hehe
i had no idea she got so sick! i hope she feels better, we always miss her in nursery!
ashleigh bauer
Post a Comment