Just before we were suppose to leave for our night of swimming, bbq'ing, and fireworks, this happened. We thought our night was ruined but luckily we were heading west to Odessa where the clouds were free of rain.
Katelyn's first time letting off fireworks, can you tell?
Ben and I met in Utah in 1999, and were married in the San Diego Temple in June 2002. We have a 6-year-old daughter, Katelyn, and a 3-year-old son, Samuel Benjamin. We currently live in Midland, Texas where Ben is the Food & Beverage Manager at a Country Club and, as always, doing lights. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids. We hope to be here a few more years and then surround ourselves with family again.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a mah-vel-uhs time!! I'm glad the rain didn't stop your celebration! Fun pictures! You're kids are so cute!
while you guys got rain, i got to sit outside all day in the hot, hot sun. i wish it would have rained where we were!!
Oh I love the matching fam! So cute
Post a Comment