Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Mother's, Father's, & Anniversary Day!


Happy Mother's Day

Happy Father's Day
Yesterday Ben and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary! Thanks to a wonderful friend who offered to watch the kids, we were able to go on our first date in over a year on Saturday night. Dinner AND a movie, and we didn't talk about the kids once. The first few years may have been a challenge, but I'd do it all again to get to where we are today!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy all three! So happy for you guys and things are going so well! If you ever need a date, I would love to watch your kids for you!

Katie said...

ahh, happy anniversary to you guys!!

heidi said...

you look oh so happy and GREAT!!!
love and miss
kisses for the littles from their auntie...

Delcie said...

Congratulations! You guys were definitely overdue for a night on the town! I'm glad you had a great time together!