Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miracle Toy!

Last week I broke out Katelyn's old walker to see how Samuel would like it. Katelyn never got much use out of it because we lived in a carpeted apartment. But now the majority of our house is tiled and Samuel has always been extremely active, so I thought it might be a nice change from the bouncer. He had been fussy for about 20 minutes and as soon as I put him in it for the first time, he stopped. He immediately took off and was happy for about the next half hour. Now he'll cruise around the house in that thing forever. It's his, and my, favorite new toy. I love tile floors!


It's a good teether too!

3 comments:

DEA Retired said...

Thanks for sharing. We sure miss being around to see things like this -- really appreciate the video.
Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow -he's growing up so fast! So cute!

Christi said...

Ben and Rachel,
How fun to see your adorable family- your kiddos are so cute!!! Love the blog thing (I'm new to the world) and getting to see everyone's families! Maybe you can bring everyone back for a Texas reunion in 10 yrs or so!
~Christi (Robertson) Taylor