Last year, Ben had surgery on his left foot due to what's called an Accessory Navicular bone (Kidner Procedure). Unfortunately, it's a congenital defect and he had the same surgery on his right foot yesterday. Although the doctor said this surgery went a lot more smoothly than the last one, the recovery so far has been much worse. Due to minor complications, he ended up spending 32 hours in the hospital, as opposed to the 5 hours he spent last time. He says it's the first time he's spent the night in a hospital (although he's spent more days in the E.R. than anybody I know). Thank goodness Dave and Gillian have not moved yet or else we could not have gotten through the last two days without them and Lauren.
Can you notice a difference?
What a wuss:)

Finally home and sleeping like a baby
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Ben's Feet
Posted by Rachel at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ben I am glad to see that you are home, I hope that recovery goes smoother than the hospital visit!! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment