Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Samuel's 2 Months Old!

Samuel turned 2 months old yesterday and is beginning to smile and giggle alot. At his check-up he weighed in at 13 lbs, 5 oz. He is in the 85 percentile for weight and height. Big Boy!


Goin' to church




My little Chubster!


Memorial Day with Cousin Claire

6 comments:

Bryan and Reagan said...

Rach, He is the cutest thing ever. I just want to hug him. Miss you guys. Rae

Ink Poison said...

Can't believe how your family is growing!! Love to you all.
ingrid

Danielle said...

He gets cuter every time I see him! I love chubby babies!

Jenn said...

Your little Chubster is so cute, I want to just squeeze him!

Katie said...

I found your blog thru a friend's blog...so cute! Hope you had a great little vacation...

Kimra ra ra ra said...

love him... and the hair is rockin'. kiss his whole face for me.