We got back Sunday from a week long Ashton Family Reunion in Phoenix and we are exhausted! We had so-o much fun we didn't want to leave and come home to reality. All 27 of us stayed at my sister-in-law Heidi's house, which amazingly enough fit us all perfectly. Everyday was full of different activities. I apologies for the super long post but it was hard to narrow down the pictures from the 2,ooo plus that we all took. 
The boys got to play 18 holes of golf while...
The mom's got pedicures (my first time in 3 years, yikes!)

We played in the pool




We went to Sedona State Park

Down the freezing cold rock slide


We went to Waterworld
"B" for Ben, clever!
We had a talent show where Ben's talent was to challenge his 10 and 12 year old nephews to stuffing large marshmellows in his mouth.
He made it to 24. I am so proud.
Living in Midland, we are deprived of many restaurants that I have grown to love so I was very excited when we got to eat at.....
P.F. Changs
In-N-Out
and The Cheesecake Factory!
The kids played dress up all week long

Apparently I have ginormous kids. Katelyn is only two months older than her cousin Tyler, and Samuel is 8 months younger than his cousin Kayla. Wow!




Can you resist this?

Samuel loves his cousin Claire

On the drive home we stopped at the Texas Canyon rest stop and took some pictures of the cool boulders. These pictures don't do it justice.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Ashton Family Renuion!
Posted by Rachel at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you you guys had a blast! It is always hard to come back to reality. Now that you are back we need to get together. How does swimming sound sometime next week?
Great Blog, cool Pics. I know where the Texas Canyon is but we've never stopped. Next time we will.
Post a Comment