Thursday, September 3, 2009

PRESCHOOL!!!

Decorating her new lunch box

Meeting her new teachers:
Miss Martha & Miss Rebekah



Her new classroom

Off to her first day and so excited!

Katelyn had no reservations about me leaving her there
I feel very blessed to have such an independent child who loves everybody.
The only problem is...

...what to do about her baby brother who is lost without his big sister :(

6 comments:

Katie said...

poor samuel will be so bored! maybe he'll enjoy having you all to himself...

larshannon said...

Today was a big success at our house and it looks like it was at yours too. How did Samuel do? I hope it was ok for both of you.

heidi said...

great pictures-she looks big and super independent

Chrissy said...

How cute is she all ready to go with her roller backpack? Love it.

Tyson and Steph said...

Rachel! You're a blogger too!! I hope I am ok to look at this. Katelyn looks so cute in her preschool pics!

Jenn said...

I think that first day of school is a special day for the little ones. I'm glad she enjoyed it. Samuel is such a cute little guy.