Oh no! Just remind yourself that it could have been worse! Much worse! At least that is what i do everytime I try to do Victoria's hair and the part she cut is too short to go into anything. :)
Ben and I met in Utah in 1999, and were married in the San Diego Temple in June 2002. We have a 6-year-old daughter, Katelyn, and a 3-year-old son, Samuel Benjamin. We currently live in Midland, Texas where Ben is the Food & Beverage Manager at a Country Club and, as always, doing lights. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids. We hope to be here a few more years and then surround ourselves with family again.
7 comments:
uh-oh! does she do highlights too?
Oh no! Just remind yourself that it could have been worse! Much worse! At least that is what i do everytime I try to do Victoria's hair and the part she cut is too short to go into anything. :)
Oh no! I cut off my braid as a kid. My mom screamed and sobbed. I am naive too I keep hoping L won't do it!
So sorry! Does it help to say I've been there and at least it grows back?
Haha, I am just waiting for Naomi to have her chance at the art of haircutting! Too cute
I am so sorry, but hey, atleast hair grows back:) She is darling no matter what the hair is like:)
You are not naive.....I feel the same way and will totally cry when Char does this.....I say when because I know it will happen someday. ~Jeffi :)
Post a Comment