I was so afraid of this...
Here are the rules
1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers
Our last family picture before Samuel joined us the following morning...April 2, 2008. Don't judge me:)
I tag Danielle, Jeffi, Meggie, and Sara G.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Rachel at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Why would we judge you look adorable!
Way cute!
You look great in the picture. I am off to see what mine is.
Oh....what? I have never been tagged before....I was so shocked when I saw this. Well, our blog is at the end of it's journey, but don't fret...I am starting a brand new one (It has to do with the fact that I changed my gmail email address and I also had our blog printed into a book....so I am starting a new blog from scratch) the new blog is www.adamandjeffi.blogspot.com...and I will let you know when we go private too. LOVE YOU! ps You do NOT have a double chin! :) lol
Post a Comment