Born April 3rd, 2008 9 lbs. 3 oz., 20 1/4 in. long
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, he was a big kid, I hope you recovered o.k. :) Marrying into the huge family that I did, I was afraid Char would be huge, but I lucked out. .....I want to be pregnant so bad......tear. I am so happy for you guys though! And I love your cute house!
Ben and I met in Utah in 1999, and were married in the San Diego Temple in June 2002. We have a 6-year-old daughter, Katelyn, and a 3-year-old son, Samuel Benjamin. We currently live in Midland, Texas where Ben is the Food & Beverage Manager at a Country Club and, as always, doing lights. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with the kids. We hope to be here a few more years and then surround ourselves with family again.
1 comments:
Wow, he was a big kid, I hope you recovered o.k. :) Marrying into the huge family that I did, I was afraid Char would be huge, but I lucked out. .....I want to be pregnant so bad......tear. I am so happy for you guys though! And I love your cute house!
Post a Comment